How to submit life certificate online?
Life Certificate Online | Jeevan Pramaan Certificate: One can submit the certificate physically at a bank or post office.
For a hassle-free process one can opt for online procedures that are as follows:
1. Life Certificate Online or Jeevan Pramaan Online submission:
• Visit the Jeevan Pramaan portal (https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/)
• Download the PC/Mobile/Tablet application to register for a Life Certificate
• Put details like pensioner’s Aadhaar number, mobile number, pension account number, bank details, name of pension sanctioning authority, pension disbursing authority, etc.
• Download digital life certificate in a PDF format.
• Following this, life certificate will be available to the pension disbursing agency.
2. Doorstep Digital Life Certificate:
• Place a request for a doorstep visit by the postman/grameen dak sevak via ‘Postinfo’ info mobile application or the website
• A Pramaan ID will be generated after showing the postman all the required documents
• Pensioner can download the Jeevan Pramaan Patra through the link https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ppouser/login
• Post Office will charge a nominal fee of Rs 70